A chilly 100th dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hehehe, well I was actually due to DM for the final two dives of an OW course but the instructor was quite understanding.

Well ... I think he was trying to protect his students rather than help me out. :lotsalove:

I finally managed to chase down one of the people who dived with a camera and got the footage that they took.

Unfortunately all he took was videos (videos ... using a camera!!!) so I had to take screenshots from the video and consequently they didn't come out too brilliantly.

I have uploaded all of them to an album entitled 100th dive because I know that everyone doesn't want to see my snow-white body all over their screen. If you are interested go and take a look (don't worry ... nothing naughty is showing).

I have included one or two on this page which don't show too much flesh, simply because I know that there must be some people out there who don't believe me.

Stay safe everyone.

vlcsnap-10629195.png

Hope you can see the bare shoulders.

vlcsnap-10629333.png

Surely this was the hardest part of the dive.

Man that was cool. Way to go dude!

Back
Top Bottom