A contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. kill your service interval by going out and getting the biggest hot fudge sundae (with extra whipped cream, of course!) an order of fries with extra salt, and a HUGE diet coke. (Ok...maybe after all that, you should take the rest of the day off)

2. Rent your own gear for the first time with your brand new dive card! Then do a WHOLE dive..with your mask firmly on your face! (its a really strange feeling at first!)

3. Sign up for the Advanced course (aka Adventures in Diving) and keep learning!

Of course..any of the 3 parts would be a good celebration (especially the sundae part!)
Anyway, congrats! And welcome to the addictive under-water world! Best addiction you could ever have (even if it ain't the cheapest!!)

Wow $20 US -- like Mick, here in Canada that could buy you a lot!

Agree with the suggestion -- go and do some more diving. If you can, persuade a friend with a u/w camera to go along to snap those "that's me... no not that one, the other one, well I'm not sure" Pics are something you can share with those who don't dive. Heck give me a bit more time to get there and I'll take the photos!

Let us know how the dives go. (We don't do our OW until the end of May -- something to do with the water being frozen at the surface you know)

my goal is to become a DIVEMASTER so to continue to dive is a given, because of the complications that I have had to endure I want this celebration to be something special great grand something simple to share
hence the need for ideas...

I haven't thought past the shout and dance on the dock yet..

I will airmail if needs be to the winner

That infamous anthem from the early 80's "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang keeps running through my head......

I think other than sex and diving itself, the thing I like to do best is buy dive gear.

So, based on these paramters -- go out immediately and buy some new gear, put it on, go diving with your sig. other, and make love while diving :1st:

Oops -- task overload. Try sequentially instead of simultaneously ;-)

you will need the following:
1 1982 toyota celica (w/out rear windsheild)
1 country road (gravel)
1 380 semi-automatic pistol
5 wild rabbits
2 bottles of Mezcal (optional i guess)
82 mexican prost!tutes
and I don't remember much more but man was that preist loud.

Is SO glad she is a well behaved and house-trained sweet little bunny :)

*gets on the phone and warns alllll her relatives about da evil one!**

For $20 I will celebrate with you. Where are you diving? I live in Arizona? If you are on the West coast we might be able to get together. I have not celebrated my recent certification either? Party on!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom