A contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nt

1) status is single a special someone is my 8 year old son, whom will be with his mother that weekend. The significant other moved outta state to be with new BF. The woman I most wanted to celebrate with was my MOM, (see the water was still cold thread) lousy valentine will skip next year that and an ear infection complications inhale

2) I own a wetsuit 2 masks bio fins ect. I was going to wait on the high dollar items and purchase later but out of love my mother paid for my AI DC, MARES reg's and BC(which is still on backorder) I just need my C-Card

3)The location of my OW certs will be at the local lake, the type that will soon be infested with jet skis. The NaCl:H2O is eight hours away, I have prepaid for a trip with my son( mother said yes :)) to San Carlos Mexico to play with the sea lions

4) the Advanced OW Dive kit is just a step

5) Swamp Rat, Natasha would win if ya know

6) Queen Neptune I live east side

keep those suggestions rolling in :)

Hi,
Since I leave in 2 days for Bonaire, I won't know who the 'winner' is.
If you decide to pick me,
Please make a check out to the American Diabetes Association
1701 N Beauregard Street
Alexandria, Virginia
My mother and mother in law both have diabetes.
And since you just lost your mother, I'm sure you understand.
:sunny:

Natasha - what a lovely idea, sounds a winner to me, no matter who gets the prize :))

Hey MrMr - don't forget, a case of grapefruit and 3 llamas would kinda round things out....hehehe

I have been enlightened

mrmrezg I know of the back way into the zoo, no permits just need a good alibi

queen neptune I live in the Phoenix area email me who knows

my mind is still open to the contest which ends the 25th

I know that there has to be instructors out there who have certified students what ya do???

Natasha did have the first best idea so a Check in the amount of $40 is being sent as per her request.

To make another long story short, I'll let the world know when I FINALLY get certified, as a diver..

stay tuned

Dang MrEZG... You know how to do it up! I did my Open Water II cert this weekend... I celebrated with a big steak! Natasha, that coconut ice cream with a tablespoon of Kahlua poured over it saounds AWESOME!! And I am glad this contest is over so that the ScubaKat & ScubaBunny are safe from the likes of MrEZG! :)~

Good luck Fishkiller!!!

-kate

Back
Top Bottom