A few new, fun videos from the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've had some new camera gadgets to play with lately, and I am fairly happy with the results..

This video of a shrimp goby I partially shot with the Inon bugeye lens. I just love this lens, it creates such a unique effects. I can show a small animal, and a big view of its environment with the lens at the same time.

I also enjoy the results I get with my new GoPro HERO6. The colors, without a filter, in shallow water, are great, and the video stabilization is amazing.

When you do a lot of dives with a camera, unusual things will happen, which you then can film ... one such unusual event was when a sharksucker (related to the remora) decided to make friends with my friend Laura:

And, I also managed to have the presence of mind to keep filming when a triggerfish decided it wanted to bite of bits of my body and/or dive gear.

Happy viewing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom