A few shots from Buford Spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Headed to Buford for the first time today. Next time, I think I'll bring my hand truck for the first part of the journey :D There were 5 of us, and the diving was awesome! Definitely all it's cracked up to be. The most beautiful cavern I've been in to date. While we were diving, a group of free divers started free diving the cavern. It was amazing to watch them. Here are a few shots. Full Gallery Here

469206054_NGb4v-L.jpg

469201542_BqNHq-L.jpg

469222462_34gJx-L.jpg

469222868_eDFG9-L.jpg

Really nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Great Pics Don, I think I may have been behind those fins that say 4 play on them a couple of weeks ago:D.

Headed to Buford for the first time today. Next time, I think I'll bring my hand truck for the first part of the journey :D

I feel your pain. First time I dove that site I geared up with doubles at the truck and walked all the way in too. Big mistake that i never made a second time.

Great pics by the way.

Oh, the third one's awesome.

I have to tell you -- You've made my list of photographers who, when I see a thread started by them, my immediately reaction is, "Oh, goodie, gotta open this one!"

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom