A few Wedding Pic Teasers - Will and Becky 6.14.08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is awesome....Congratulations!!!!

BKP, you are right on, that is the best thing to do with those silly dresses.

The only shot that was at La Veranda was the one with her feeding him the cake.

The others were at Park Royal, where they stayed and had the ceremony.

The Trash the Dress was on Sunday, the day after the wedding.

Love the idea of the Trash the Dress shoots (hmm, wonder if it's too late to do that? Mine has been sitting in a box for just over 6 yrs... )

I've seen photos from weddings that this couple has shot on the mainland, including a pretty amazing TTD session done in a cenote and the surrounding jungle.

Congrats on your marriage and enjoy the Fiji honeymoon!!!!! (Are you going straight from Cozumel, or are you stopping home first to switch luggage?)

Love the idea of the Trash the Dress shoots (hmm, wonder if it's too late to do that? Mine has been sitting in a box for just over 6 yrs... )

I've seen photos from weddings that this couple has shot on the mainland, including a pretty amazing TTD session done in a cenote and the surrounding jungle.

Congrats on your marriage and enjoy the Fiji honeymoon!!!!! (Are you going straight from Cozumel, or are you stopping home first to switch luggage?)

Yeh, Sol and Matt are incredibly gifted and talented photographers!

I'll answer for Will and Becky...since they have already boarded their plane :)

They're flying out to LAX today and spending the nigh/day there at a very posh hotel and then they're meeting us all at LAX tomorrow night for the flight across. They had family and friends take the weding stuff back for them :)

They're flying out to LAX today and spending the nigh/day there at a very posh hotel and then they're meeting us all at LAX tomorrow night for the flight across. They had family and friends take the weding stuff back for them :)
WOW, that's ambitious.... Cozumel for a wedding then straight to Fiji for the honeymoon....

Hope you all have a fantastic trip. Please post about it when you get back. Fiji was on my short list of next year, but it now looks like we're going to go to North Sulawesi in '09 and Fiji will have to wait a year.

WOW, that's ambitious.... Cozumel for a wedding then straight to Fiji for the honeymoon....

Hope you all have a fantastic trip. Please post about it when you get back. Fiji was on my short list of next year, but it now looks like we're going to go to North Sulawesi in '09 and Fiji will have to wait a year.

North Sulawesi is my next big trip :) Looks like we're reversing trip schedules :)

North Sulawesi is my next big trip :) Looks like we're reversing trip schedules :)
We can trade trip info. :wink:

A conservation video my husband and I did won a contest recently and the prize was an 8 day trip for two (diving, accommodations and food) to a nice dive resort. I figured out that we've got enough miles to go business to Singapore. We'll probably add another 5 days at the resort and maybe a few days in Bali. Hoping for April '09 since we have to use the trip by May and April is the start of the dry season (supposedly).

Christi, your shots are awesome. It is so great to have some teasers. Trash the dress and the sailboat was unbelievable. The only bad thing was I was waiting for us to strap on some tanks.

Cant wait for the party to start in Fiji.

Will..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom