A few Wedding Pic Teasers - Will and Becky 6.14.08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Neat, congrats. you two!!!

Looks like some of the shots are at La Veranda?

Did you two stay at Caribe Blu again, or did y'all get a condo or something for the special occassion?

We stayed at Park Royal. A great place to stay if you are into pools and the grounds are amazing. We only dove 1 day since we were so busy. Plus I heard the diving in Fiji isnt too shabby.

We did catch the sailboat at Caribe Blu and it brought back some memories.

Christi, your shots are awesome. It is so great to have some teasers. Trash the dress and the sailboat was unbelievable. The only bad thing was I was waiting for us to strap on some tanks.

Cant wait for the party to start in Fiji.

Will..

OK...WHERE are you Will and Becky! You're supposed to be in flight right now I thought!!! Is everything ok??? haha!

Wait until you see ALL of the pics. You two are quite the beautiful couple!!!!

See you tomorrow! I just did my online check-in for my flight from here to LAX...so now I KNOW it's crunch time! I'm getting everything at the office wrapped up!

See you tomorrow!

Nice to see a new beginning...

..today (6/17) is our 19th wedding anniversery!!

All the best wishes for many years of happiness.

Man, I love the trash the dress shots. You know thats a bride that's not high maintenance. Just wish I had thought of it when we get married in Antigua many moons ago. My dress had been sitting in my closet since then and will probably never see the light of day again. What a great idea.

Congrats guys and have a great honeymoon!

we met them at the resort and saw the wedding. We saw them the day after and the day they were leaving. They are one happy couple. They are now in Fiji scuba diving for a week.

Disclaimer:

The above post was typed by my wife. ( i would never refer to anyone married as a happy couple ):lotsalove:

Last edited:
OMG - love the wedding dress in the water pics!!

obviously my invite to be a bridesmaid was lost in the mail (ive never been a bridesmaid but can hope!)

beaut pics and congrats

(ive never been a bridesmaid but can hope!)

Lucky girl! Your friends like you so much that they have chosen never to subject you to that torture. :D

We stayed at Park Royal. A great place to stay if you are into pools and the grounds are amazing. We only dove 1 day since we were so busy. Plus I heard the diving in Fiji isnt too shabby.

We did catch the sailboat at Caribe Blu and it brought back some memories.

Was that a rented Tux. Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom