A Fusion for the Next Generation?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At this time - no. We do not have the "rights" to sell anything Star Trek related. However it is highly likely that the Roddenberry team may be able to sell them in the future....we'll keep you posted.

Until the Next Dive,
Tyler

This is the beauty of the Fusion....it is unbelievably versatile....we can make a skin for trekkies, we can make a skin for recreational, technical, or SAR divers, soon there will be a heavy duty military version constructed with cutting edge fabrics...

We are not marketing to trekkies - we are marketing a drysuit that can be used by any diver in any environment.

So even if you are a sport diver today, with no intention of tech diving - if your needs change, and now you want to tech dive and need something different - we have you covered.

Cheers,
Tyler

Y'know Tyler...this reads like the 'ol "message sent is not the message received" paradox. From a loyal customer's point of view, the message I get by looking at the Star Trek logo on a Fusion is that yes, you are actually trying to market that versatile suite to trekkies. And while I like the colors (especially yellow) there's no way I'm going to buy a trekkie looking dive suit if I know I'll have to spend the boat trip out to the dive site listening to stupid trekkie comments. Now, on the other hand, if you had a Voyage Under the Sea Nautilus logo....that I might consider. :wink:
__Birm

Love the StarTrek skins for the Fusion. Awesome.

Got a suggestion / request for Halloween... I want a super (hyper) reflective skeleton... :D

Back
Top Bottom