A good BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does she do? While there are many "women's" BC's out there, if she is a tech diver, there may not be a "women"s" BC for her. I use a Dacor Rig. It is built for men, but is adjustable just about everywhere. Even so, it does not perform well when I am doing easy Carribean diving. It is, however, great for strapping on additional tanks, attaching equipment such as lift bags, reels, lights, goody bags, etc. It has enough rings that you can look like a charm bracelet going in the water!! ages

Hi jashanley,
I agree with ladydiver...have your girlfriend try as many BCs as possible. my boyfriend bought me my BC for Christmas last year. I had tried every BC our dive shop had. I didn't care for the jacket styles...they were too constricting. I ended up getting a Zeagle Ranger & I LOVE it. I've also heard good things about the Zena. Sherwood/Genesis also has a new BC that is back floatation & has a great integrated weight system. another thing you may want to consider is the type of diving she'll be doing. I have a lot of D-rings on my BC. they enable to attach all sorts of stuff that I never thought I'd need...reels, lights, sausage, etc. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom