A HUGE fear of mine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baddoger:
This is funny stuff. Well 4 years later here I am. I'm 19 now and I didn't do much scuba because I took up flying. Well I want to get into it again. What's the average prices to start up?

lol ryan your funny

Baddoger:
This is funny stuff. Well 4 years later here I am. I'm 19 now and I didn't do much scuba because I took up flying. Well I want to get into it again. What's the average prices to start up?

Welcome back, Ryan. You heartbreaker. :)

How strange is it that on the day an old thread is resurrected from the dead the initial poster is back on the board. I think Baddoger must have sensed someone was talking about him. :wink:

Welcome back.

Baddoger:
Thanks herman! What you just told me made my day!!! I cant wait to get registered. One more question what does it take to get your wreck lisence? I live close to San Deigo and I would like to go visit the Yukon for my birth day. Once again thanks for your help!

You will love it! Good Luck! I wish I had been certified that young.

This is SO WEIRD!!! I was thinking or learning to fly, but am scared to death because I heard that the uncontrolled DEscent can make my whole body explode!..See you guys in 4 years:)

jbd:
How strange is it that on the day an old thread is resurrected from the dead the initial poster is back on the board. I think Baddoger must have sensed someone was talking about him. :wink:

Welcome back.

Or maybe he just got an email saying that somebody posted in a subscribed thread. :eyebrow:

Thinking about it, that's amazing, he must still have the same email from 4 years ago.
I have to change mine every 12 months because the amount of spam just keeps growing.

dbg40:
This is SO WEIRD!!! I was thinking or learning to fly, but am scared to death because I heard that the uncontrolled DEscent can make my whole body explode!..See you guys in 4 years:)

Ha ha ha - it's all good until your instructor starts using the terms "smokin' hole".

miketsp:
Thinking about it, that's amazing, he must still have the same email from 4 years ago.
I have to change mine every 12 months because the amount of spam just keeps growing.

I use the same one I have had for seven years. Hardly any spam.

Where are you surfing on the Internet? Certain kinds of websites are known for the amount of spam they can generate... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom