a little help on configuration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298

Reaction score
i was told that NAUI has a good equipment config. recomendations for tech diving under there DIR section..
i was unable to find it. i might have mis understod where i was supposed to go.
anyone have any recomendations where i might find this info?

mabye.
i was extreamley exhausted during that conversation
i was told that the dir section had a good technical configuration
how all the hoses and whatnot where routed....
anything like that is fine.
im gettin more serious in my technical diving and need to start buying more crap. so i need to decide what to buy next

haha yeah. brain fart.
anyway.
thanks for the info

Diesel298:
haha yeah. brain fart.
anyway.
thanks for the info
look real carefully at the twin Apeks regs. the low presure hoses are stressed and the first stages block the shutoff valves because it's turned sideways. isolation valve looks good and the long hose is behind the wing. good luck in class turning on a roll-off. it's in the section by Pina

nova:
look real carefully at the twin Apeks regs. the low presure hoses are stressed and the first stages block the shutoff valves because it's turned sideways. isolation valve looks good and the long hose is behind the wing. good luck in class turning on a roll-off

huh? you got the right thread?

somehow, nova, I suspect that George can both reach and turn his valves.

but if you don't think so, why don't you go tell him he's never done a real dive in his life, his rig is an abortion, and he needs to take a few pointers from you...

nova:
yup. look at the Irvine harness section by Pina. the valves are blocked by the first stages

nah... look again yourself

there's plenty of space between the knobs and the first stages. in fact, having
the first states there would help you locate the knobs. just find the first stage and
reach back for the knob.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom