A new diver in the family...two actually!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick,

That was probably them. He's a cadet at a military school in Virginia...so they would all have had very shorty hair.

I considered flying in to be there, but I figured, there was enough pressure already.

You didn't take any photos that day, did you?

Jeff

Jeff-

I would have normally had my camera with me, but as I was doing checkouts I left it behind. I'm sure it would have been cool to see your son getting certified - I can only imagine.

He wouldn't happen to be at VMI would he? We've played them a few times in football. Go Navy! Check my gallery for a picture of a carving some mid did in the Ginnie ballroom.

-Nick

NSDiver:
Jeff-

I would have normally had my camera with me, but as I was doing checkouts I left it behind. I'm sure it would have been cool to see your son getting certified - I can only imagine.

He wouldn't happen to be at VMI would he? We've played them a few times in football. Go Navy! Check my gallery for a picture of a carving some mid did in the Ginnie ballroom.

-Nick

Nick,

No, he is still in High School, Fork Union Military Academy.

I'm A Navy vet, though.

Jeff

Nice, sounds like my family I'm 17 and I dive with my mother and sometimes my recently certified 12 year old sister. Our dive vacations usually involve my mom footing the bill while I haul all the dive gear, it is a system that works out pretty nicely.

congrats, its great to see families into SCUBA. Most people I know who dive or have dove refuse to lets their kids get certified....always stating that they might get hurt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom