A new diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratz! BTW if you think about it; babies should come out pre-certified as cave/wreck divers. They spend 9 months diving in a confined space with overhead obstacles, albeit in a warm water environment.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :balloons:

We too are having our first baby!! Its hell on my other half as she cant dive now for a while, and i think she is getting pissed at being surface support!!!!!

Congrats to all...just think about the built in buddies...and the increased cost of all the gear and toys...uhhhh ....requirements you will have to buy...and all the fun you will have with the little ones...

Congratulations! Get a head on the sleep now, you're going to be glad you did for the next 18 years!

Gerbs

OMG, Yes!!!

Please, PM me any time. My one and only turns 18 in a few months.

You are looking forward to the happiest (and most humbling) times of your life.

There is a small window where you can sleep. I frankly cannot remember when it was, but it was between sleep overs and drivers license.

Edit: Now that I am thinking about, the driver's license is even worse.

Never mind. Shoot yourself now and get it over worth.

Nar! Congrats. (you can still PM me.:D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom