A new iPad app for creating and sharing "Stories"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

albatross911

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have discovered a new iPad app that let you create "stories" in an easy and intuitive interface and share in a nice presentation. The app is free so don't hesitate to try and let us all share our stories!

I have created my first "Story" so you can go take a look at the result. It looks quite nice already on a browser but much nicer on the app. So do try it!

Just to clarify I'm not in any way related to the app or the developer team behind it. I guess I'm just one of the few non-beta testers or professionals who created the initial stories for the launch of the app. Some of their "stories" are really impressive!

I have discovered a new iPad app that let you create "stories" in an easy and intuitive interface and share in a nice presentation. The app is free so don't hesitate to try and let us all share our stories!

I have created my first "Story" so you can go take a look at the result. It looks quite nice already on a browser but much nicer on the app. So do try it!

Just to clarify I'm not in any way related to the app or the developer team behind it. I guess I'm just one of the few non-beta testers or professionals who created the initial stories for the launch of the app. Some of their "stories" are really impressive!

What's the name of the APP ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom