A new scuba baby was born to ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In that one pic, he looks like he's got a death grip on that thing in his mouth....why not just get the boy a reg....

Congrats again...and ENJOY!!!!!

Congrads, KC and Jeff. I guess he will be a diver. It sounds like he is working on geting his nitrox cert before old dad does.

Herman and Kathy

NetDoc once bubbled...
is squinting while Jeff holds him? Must be the glare!!! :tease:

Good one Pete!

Several people have mentioned that he has more hair than his dad already!

Thanks again to everyone for all their congrats! He continues to do well off oxygen and I got to feed him for the first time yesterday. If he continues to eat well today they will remove the IV and we can probably bring him home Monday or Tuesday.

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

From a proud parent to two very lucky parents.........an extra dive buddy.................:bonk: :boom: ......You have a beautiful birthday and early Christmas present.............Best wishes to your "new" family.................

Jeff and Heather,
There's nothing as exciting as becoming a parent, especially for the first time! Congratulations on a beautiful little boy. I look forward to seeing the entire family at Wreckmania. :tree: Bob

Back
Top Bottom