A new swamper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver:
Welcome to the swamp. I must say that things are getting more Foo-lish since you've joined.

Don't blame it on me....blame it on my mom....she's so..........I'm sorry I just can't resist.............she's so............FOO-TYLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

foo2:
Don't blame it on me....blame it on my mom....she's so..........I'm sorry I just can't resist.............she's so............FOO-TYLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Oh my! I don't know who raised this child... but I'm just a Foo for you!

Enjoyed the Foobulous diving and the Foojitas that Hockeyguy cooked up on Sunday. Nice meeting u Foo2--sorry I didn't get to witness your post cert dive! Maybe next time we can have all the Foos from Fooville. And Timeliner can be the Grinch!

foo2:
You must have missed it...FooMan2 is my dad. We barely got him to get an email address...it'll be a while before he joins the board. My bet is some time around 2020 or never. Yep, it's probably never. What do you think Foo?
Blessings,
Foo2

FooMan2 on an internet board??? Fooey!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom