A photo from my cert dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
In a car underwater with time to kill....
# of dives
50 - 99
A photographer that was with us on our check-out dives at Vortex just emailed me this photo. Better late than never, huh? Sheesh...

Anyway, in the water, on the right, is my instructor, Jimmy Rhodes. To his left is Buddy Jacobs, one of the dive masters who was helping out with the class. On the dock, on the right, is Yours Truly, and to the left is a fella' who was in my class, named Brent. :)

I'm not sure what we're doing... Probably pulling weights off of the weight belt, after dropping some of the neoprene and going with farmer johns...

frankvortex1.jpg

Nice picture. And its nice to have! I do wish I had something like this taken at my Open Water Cert. Guess I'll have the memories... but given my memory... not for long. :)

Here's a photo taken right after we finished our last check-out dives. We're thinking "Look at us, we're scuba divers!"

MX58_ScubaCertified.JPG

Cool

Did you owe your instructor a beer for leaving those tanks standing? :wink: Looks like they are in the way of divers trying to exit too :D
Sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Did you owe your instructor a beer for leaving those tanks standing? :wink: Looks like they are in the way of divers trying to exit too :D
Sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Well, MY gear is in the water, and they were waiting on us to get back in. :)

Thanks for the nice comments. I remember a thread around here a while ago about how no one looks good coming out of the water - as my hair and the mask marks on my face will attest. But we certainly were very happy!

Fish Whisperer, I can't imagine we're the only two with cert dive photos, can you? Come on, people - let's see them!

Amberjack:
Thanks for the nice comments. I remember a thread around here a while ago about how no one looks good coming out of the water - as my hair and the mask marks on my face will attest. But we certainly were very happy!

Fish Whisperer, I can't imagine we're the only two with cert dive photos, can you? Come on, people - let's see them!

this is awfull but you asked for it... (I'm the middle one in one of those)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom