a pressure gauge both in PSI and BAR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blanik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
is there such a thing as a pressure gauge with both PSI and BAR values? it would be simple and so useful for the traveler :blinking:

They would only be useful if people who supplied hire equipment used them. If you are buying, you may as well buy what you are used to.

of course, the best solution would be if everyone adopted bar as an international standard. :wink:

of course, the best solution would be if everyone adopted bar as an international standard. :wink:

Oh great, now he's going to start in on us about metric. I don't even like that band!

Actually that's not true, I do like them.

Wow incredibly smart.. when your air pressure gets really low, make the gauge face BLACK and the needle BLACK (at depth red is black). It amazes me they still keep doing the same STUPID stuff with dive gear..

dual-pressure-gauge.jpg

With my red lens equipped "Sea Vision" mask it's still red at depth Dumpster.
At least as deep as I ever go.

Chug
Agrees that red is not a good choice here.

is there such a thing as a pressure gauge with both PSI and BAR values? it would be simple and so useful for the traveler :blinking:
a few minutes with a sharpie should fix yur problem...

Back
Top Bottom