A question about the devils eye/ear entrances

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might agree with you. I'm still uncertain.

You never responded to my reply...

Instead of giving me the class free with the option to pay you the 400 only if I agree that it was worth it,

Would you be willing to split the difference and just say 200 whether I like it or not?

That's pretty close to what another instructor has the class listed on the web for.

Instead of giving me the class free with the option to pay you the 400 only if I agree that it was worth it,

Would you be willing to split the difference and just say 200 whether I like it or not?

That's pretty close to what another instructor has the class listed on the web for.

Where is that link? I am interested to see what the class is. What agency is it?

Think it's time to unsubscribe to this thread. Swampy, I really don't want to know anyone like you.

My teaching you this class has ZERO to do with money. My teaching you this class has to do with whether it will help you or hurt you, and whether it will hurt me or not. Like I said earlier, all of my students are still alive. I'd like to keep it that way. I also listed my phone number so that you could call me and we could talk about it in person. I'm still waiting for that call.

---------- Post added November 20th, 2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

Where is that link? I am interested to see what the class is. What agency is it?

I too would like to know who/where/what it is.

Now that's just classy. Now a public discussion chocked full of undeserved concern for your well-being has become an opportunity for you to haggle with someone over their rates.

I've been watching this thread, see-sawing between feeling a little amusement over your skill at playing people's emotions and struggling with my own malicious temptation to offer you some bogus advice to see if you'll fall for it and go kill yourself. This last play is just pathetic, beneath contempt IMHO.

The instructors out there generally don't come rolling up to class in any pimped out ride, and they aren't funding their vacation homes in the tropics with your tuition. There ain't much money in the game, for you to go here after the generosity to the extreme that you've been offered is the mark of a true sleaze.

Sheesh, I'm not stupid enough to go in without redundant air.

But since you mentioned it, do you think I should go with the 3.0cf or the 1.7cf?

Spare Air Spare Air. Accessories Bottles, Scubastore.com, buy, offers, dive

LOL! Seriously? You're going pay over $300 for 3.0 cf of air which will get you nowhere but dead a minute later, but not pay $400 on a cavern class?

You're a funny troll !

You have been given some excellent advice here.

Take it or leave it.

Good bye, Swampy!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom