A question for you MT. Stormers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well,
Joe parked his trailer sideways was one thing- it took up quite a few spots. But I do agree, its not worth risking the site to see a few more things. If you want to see things, dive in a quarry. The other problem is there really is nowhere to put the stuff, cause the ledge and whatnot. and the 3 feet of silt. None of us have been there since May, and I have heard that my friend's sink got hurt along with the bike and a few other things. That is really sad if true. Oh well, I think we might still go this coming weekend, it'll be my first freshwater dives in quite a while.
-J

It was not his parking. It was that he was willing to sell things out of it to us including air and WVa was not getting a cut. And yeah the sink got smashed to smithereens. Let me know what all your plans are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom