A-Series Under Ice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darylm74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm taking an ice diving class hopefully in February if the water ever freezes over. I wanted to know if anyone has taken one of these cameras under the ice? I would really like to see pictures if you have. I bought an A-95 which was finally delivered last week and I have only been able to do some shots of my Scottish Terrior digging the snow so far. It was down in the single digits when I had the camera out taking pictures of my dog but I know that is no comparison to being underwater with it. I just hope I have my housing in time before I take my class.

Thanks

I took mine under ice a couple of years ago - think it was an A40 at that point. But the visibility was so poor that I didn't take any photos. I was under for 20 minutes and the batteries were still working so that we could take photos of the ice hole closed up and painted orange afterwards.

Have fun!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom