A Tiger Shark in Beqa Lagoon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was amazing!!!!

I'm a little leery of tigers. And bulls. And GW's.
Good video though.

While that was awesome to see, I don't like the practice of hand feeding Tigers.

Very nice video! But I agree that hand feeding a 4 meter Tiger shark is probably not what a conservative divers should be doing with your hands. Hands that by the way were not made to be used as low efficiency fins....as were doing ALL the divers filmed in action.... :11: Some cave training would correct that and add tons of confidence...even to dive with awesome sharks like that... :D

Don't tell me, tell them! LOL I think they wanted away from the 4 meter Tiger that was fallowing them up and if you look at the bubbles many of them were very nerves. It was a group from Pacific Harbor, the Aussie couple was with us at the end of the video! I ran out of Bottom Time long before air! BTW to everyone I am giving away this video to the 167th person who signs my Guest book at the to of this page Twotankedproductions.com
You can sign in once every every 24 hours! So be the 167th and win this video! Please leave your email so we can contact you! A comment would also be nice! You can also see more shark videos at our sight!

Brings back memories of my Beqa shark dive in 2005.

Attachments

• IMAG0066.JPG
    IMAG0066.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0060.JPG
    IMAG0060.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 46
You may have seen Scare Face I think? Princess is new to the feed only been around a couple of years at most! I have done it a number of times and the Tigers don't always show up!

Back
Top Bottom