A true Passion!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is really really awesome to hear Alan, I am amazed to see your desire to get back in the water, it really is an inspiration to all. Hopefully I will have a free weekend some time and can chat it up with you out at the lake again.

That is really really awesome to hear Alan, I am amazed to see your desire to get back in the water, it really is an inspiration to all. Hopefully I will have a free weekend some time and can chat it up with you out at the lake again.

Ryan.... that would be a treat to me!!!

How is the DPD treating you?

Write whenever you wish.....keep me posted.

:) Alan

Ryan.... that would be a treat to me!!!

How is the DPD treating you?

Write whenever you wish.....keep me posted.

:) Alan

Treating me pretty well, some days better than others, just keeps me very very busy.

Treating me pretty well, some days better than others, just keeps me very very busy.

LOL---- keep after it Ryan....well worth it!

Great news..now, do you want to dive with me Friday 8 amish till noon?...at CSSP.

Great news..now, do you want to dive with me Friday 8 amish till noon?...at CSSP.

I think on Fridays they don't open till 10am.

You are right..thanks for the info....10 am till noon isn't much dive time, is it?

Yep, your right Tom, very short dive......looks like another day.......it's going to be 102-3f anyways!!

Back
Top Bottom