*ABBY*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow!
Just saw someone with a handle of Abby!
Just wanted to welcome another Abby to the board!!!!!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Wow!
Just saw someone with a handle of Abby!
Just wanted to welcome another Abby to the board!!!!!

Wow, another Abby! We are lucky, but I hope this one knows how to cook... (hehe just kidding ScubaBaby, you can stop strangling me now)

Anyway welcome aboard Abby!

I'll deal with you later Syruss!
Having 2 Abby's is going to get a tad confusing!!!

Sorry didn't realize there was another abby when i signed in, expected the system to block if it was a problem. will now try to change.

hello everyone...

Hi abby, and welcome.
I don't know if it can be changed.
We have more than 1 bunny on the boards. I'm sure we can handle 2 Abbys

Tavi

2 Abby's = 2 X the fun.

Don't change it we are smart people here, well some of us,
we can keep it straight.

Chad

No Need to change Abby, as the other Abby goes by Scubababy, or NonCooking Pain In Drain but loved member of the board.

Hehehehehe

And really Scubababy it was my alter ego that did whatever you have to "deal with me later" for.

no need to change hun!

I am the other abby - my handle is scubababy tho - just most people know me as abby (i dont like using impersonal names all the time!)

Anyway, welcome to scubaboard hun. Hope you have as many laughs and learn as much as i have!!!

(Syruss....watch your back you cheeky little.....! I can cook honest!!! Just don't tell belushi that !)

Hello and WELCOME from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Don't change we like you just the way you are.

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
no need to change hun!

I am the other abby - my handle is scubababy tho - just most people know me as abby (i dont like using impersonal names all the time!)

Anyway, welcome to scubaboard hun. Hope you have as many laughs and learn as much as i have!!!

(Syruss....watch your back you cheeky little.....! I can cook honest!!! Just don't tell belushi that !)

I know that Abby, remember I was the one that said you could cook. I just knew you could! But I gotta tease ya some or you won't feel I love ya! And the upside of teasing you from here is that you are there and cannot kick my tail hehehehe

As for watching my back, heck I just got to be seeing my toes a few months ago after losing 20 pounds of "toe visibility blocking - round the middle cellulite"

I assume when I am as thin as you I will either wake up and realize I am dreaming or be able to twist around and watch my back. Course I am not sure what fun there is in watching my own back... But hey maybe you thin people know something us "comfy" people don't :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom