*ABBY*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll find this a great board to be involved with. Lots of information, and people with (ususally) a great sense of humor. Join in!

Hi Abby.
Welcome to the boards.
Does this mean there will be two Natashas soon?
:sunny:

Welcome Abby, and don't fret...
It's not as strange as it seems around here......
It may be even stranger.
But the the longer you stay, the more fun it gets to be.
Welcome from NJ,
Miked

Hafa Adai Abby! (Hehe..I'm the first bunny to greet you! *sticks her tongue out at her sisters*)

Anyway, Welcome from Guam!

thanks everyone, you are certainly a lively crowd and i look forward to giving you all a hard time....

Yeah...Abby, I think that would sound good on me!. Either Abby or Rhonda...hhhhmmmmm.......

Hi Abby,
As you can see by the responses you are now one of a very large family. Just like a family there are the sane and the insane. Watch our for the sane ones!!! The one thing we all have in common is our LOVE for diving. Glad you have joined our family. WELCOME!
Burt

Abby....welcome from Ontario to the board............No confusion we can all tell ScubaBaby (Abby) through her fiery attitude and responses. A beautiful young lady........hehehe :devilish:

As I assume you are also ...please accept my apologies fro wandering.........

Butch :peace:

Abby, is your name actually abby or is it abigail? Its just there arent many of us plain 'a' double 'b' 'y''s around!!!!

Don't know if you read my explaination in the meaning behind our handles, actually it has nothing to do with my name but rather relates to the author Edward Abbey, who wrote Desert Solitare, his experiance as a park ranger in Utah. So i thought as the Desert is exactly the oppisite, solitary but no water, the ocean is solitary all water....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom