ABC islands Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnowak100

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just came back from a week plus (2/27-3/7) of diving in Curacao, really awesome diving. For the ADVANCED DIVER, I highly recommend Niels Jorissen, Divechartercuracao.com. This is boat and shore diving for small groups, plus drift, night and deep diving, some surf break entries. High adrenalin action. Not the crowded "popular" spots. I got close up fotos of lionfish, turtles and other creatures. I was diving alone with Niels and a boat captain most of the week, we covered a lot of water around the island, his high speed boat can take I think 8 max. Also he picks up and drops off at your hotel. Very personable, highly experienced, knows his way around. Also took me to some really great local eateries.

I stayed at seahorizonapartments.com, an inexpensive, great, comfortable small apartment house for the self-catering holiday. Gina (the manager) was great at getting me set up for the holiday. This is for the independent traveler who wants to be a local for a while.

I know Niels and I stayed in Seahorizon for a while when I first arrived on the island; I can recommend them both. Also of course, Seahorizon is near to the Dive Bus! :D

Glad you enjoyed your time there; sadly I had to leave but I had some ace diving there as an instructor.

Cheers

C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom