About Time I Joined!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BurBunny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all from the much-too-dry Colorado!

I've perused these boards off and on for many months, and have found the info to be extremely worthwhile. You tackle the questions many have without flaming. THANK YOU!

I'm AOW certified. Though my first dive was 27 <gulp> years ago in Hawaii, I just recently returned to the sport (addiction?) and finally got formally trained. Getting into UW Photo, too!

Heading out on the Nekton Rorqual in 3 weeks and am so looking forward to a week of diving, eating, diving, sleeping, diving, diving, diving!

Thank you all for the help you've already renedered and look forward to getting to know you better! (Especially the other single divers who keep that thread quite interesting).

Amber

See ya around the boards!:)

Kayla:)

A BIG HOWDY FROM TEXAS!

welcome to the boabd, how about a photo of yourself in the profile.
Caymaniac:grad:

Welcome to the boards!!!
and welcome back to the addiction er... I mean scuba!

One of these days we'll have to start all our posts..
Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm a scubaholic.

Thanks everyone for such a great welcome! You make a girl feel mighty good :)

I did forget the correct beginning to my introduction, as I'm *very* happy to admit I'm a scubaholic. And I need a nitrogen fix SOON!

Caymaniac, your wish is my command...this time! (Didn't you know you only get one free wish?). Picture is posted. Now, is it fair that you ask for one without having one yourself?

Back
Top Bottom