AbuDhabi Divers / Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi there
how about getting together one day on my trip to UAE?

You guys need to get out of aud & hop over to Oman for *the* best diving in the gulf.

The only place in this area that rivals Oman is the Saudi west coast.

Omani authorities activley promote, invest & protect their marine environment while the Saudis, well ...... nevermind about them.

oman has always sound so unreal for me since I was a kid. one day soon I will go over there! You are lucky guys living where you are. although not always.

maby some corrupted fotos from that heaven? as you promise ones!?

algego, our definitions of heaven on earth my differ. My definition is a crime free society, so crime free we can leave our keys in our cars at night, a society where "lower income" status is non existant. Skies are always blue, sometimes scaterred with fluffy clouds which are not disturbed by pollution, and lastly and most importantly, politics is a word that we pity because it exists so much in other countries. :D I can show you pics of this heaven if you like :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom