ABWA 31st January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigken462

Contributor
Reaction score
I got three good dives in today. Water is not as good as typical times when the quarry is less populated, but the temps are averaging 50-53 degrees or so and makes a pleasant dive.

I'm crashing in the Days Inn tonight, but will be back there bright and early tomorrow if anyone wants to join.

Kenny

Woo hoo! Cold water diving at it's finest :D It was good to see you there, Kenny. Thanks for keeping me company during AN/DP

Glad to see you guys having fun doing your classes. It would have been awesome to join in, but this one being on ya'lls nickle figured it was best to give you guys space do focus on your dives.

I got four good solo dives in today. Three were hour + deco dives, and the last just puttering around for about 45 minutes; thankfully so since I had a run away inflator. More on that later.....Right now, I just finished up with the last slice of pizza for the night, and about hit the sack. It took the pizza place forever to deliver tonight. Turns out they delivered it to the other hotel. Grrrrr. I was starving.

Been a nice weekend of diving. I'm a lil too tired to fool with dive reports now, but may try to write something up next week while at work. Blue water is Blue water, it's still deep, dark and cold!

Nini,

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom