ABWA - Nov 15th and 16th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I wish it was though.

Email me when you get a chance please.

Michael

UPDATE:10

Companies Donations:

Tech Diving Limited (Sending two certificates for Nautilus Dive Planner NDP-225.)
ScubaToys (Reg bag, Mesh Back Pack, Trident Click Stop Mask Strap, Viper Fins, Dive Log Book, Dive Journal, and Oceanic Alpha 8 CDX5.*)
DeepSeaSupply (Cave line arrows and cookies.*)
MBA Structural Engineers Inc. (Purchased a gift card from ABWA and donating it.*)
DiveRite (Wes Skiles Diving Deep Space poster - SIGNED - Received a few stickers.)
Salvo (Rat Jr. backup lights.*)
DiveSports (Princeton Tec Shockwave LED Light, ScubaMax Edgeless Mask, Five $10.00 DiveSport gift cards.)
DiveRightInScuba (Two $50.00 gift cards.)
Edge-Gear (Transcends Fins, Mask and Snorkel Kit.)

Company Supporters:

Liquivison (Sent brochures.*)
Dive-Xtras (Sent five shirts, brochures and DVDs.)

Michael

* = Received donations

Michael:

I'll be stopping at Divesports in Decatur tomorrow on my way back to Birmingham. If you need me to pick up Phil's donated stuff just let me or him know.

Docc

Michael:

I'll be stopping at Divesports in Decatur tomorrow on my way back to Birmingham. If you need me to pick up Phil's donated stuff just let me or him know.

Docc

I'll call and find out. He may have already shipped it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Michael

UPDATE:11

Companies Donations:

Tech Diving Limited (Sending two certificates for Nautilus Dive Planner NDP-225.)
ScubaToys (Reg bag, Mesh Back Pack, Trident Click Stop Mask Strap, Viper Fins, Dive Log Book, Dive Journal, and Oceanic Alpha 8 CDX5.*)
MBA Structural Engineers Inc. (Purchased a gift card from ABWA and donating it.*)
DiveRite (Wes Skiles Diving Deep Space poster - SIGNED - Received a few stickers.)
DiveSports (Princeton Tec Shockwave LED Light, ScubaMax Edgeless Mask, Five $10.00 DiveSport gift cards.*)
DiveRightInScuba (Two $50.00 gift cards.*)
Piranha Dive MFG (E-mailed asking where to send the gear - will post once I receive a list.)

Company Supporters:

Dive-Xtras (Sent five shirts, brochures and DVDs.*)

Michael

* = Received donations

Ill be there unless I have to start my new job and they make me work that weekend. This would be my 3rd dive in my new suit, and my first freshwater dive since I broke 100 in Bonaire.

Congrats! Poo on them! My 5th dive in my dry suit. 100? NIce! I'm only at 55. :|

Stop by and say Hey.

Michael

UPDATE:12

Companies Donations:

Tech Diving Limited (Sending two certificates for Nautilus Dive Planner NDP-225.*)
DiveSports (Princeton Tec Shockwave LED Light, ScubaMax Edgeless Mask, Five $10.00 DiveSport gift cards.*)
Piranha Dive MFG (E-mailed asking where to send the gear - will post once I receive a list.)

Company Supporters:

Looks like we are going to have a GREAT turn out on prizes, I just HOPE we can give all of this away.... You know, I'd HATE to have to keep ANY of it. :wink:

Michael

* = Received donations

UPDATE:12

Companies Donations:

Tech Diving Limited (Sending two certificates for Nautilus Dive Planner NDP-225.*)

Company Supporters:

Looks like we are going to have a GREAT turn out on prizes, I just HOPE we can give all of this away.... You know, I'd HATE to have to keep ANY of it. :wink:

Michael

* = Received donations

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom