Accident at Vortex Springs 8-20-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get the key to the gate you must leave your full cave card. That was implemented under the advice of Jeff Loflin. And a great implementation at that.

I wonder if the new management continued to use this protocol or not.

****On a side note***
I know that they were trying to contact Jeff Loftin to help, but he was out of town/out of the country. I also heard your name being tossed around to contact as well Kevin.

I wonder if the new management continued to use this protocol or not.

****On a side note***
I know that they were trying to contact Jeff Loftin to help, but he was out of town/out of the country. I also heard your name being tossed around to contact as well Kevin.

Yes I know who's on sight for tonights try. Jeff is one of them.

Do you know who the recovery team is? or is it only going to be Jeff Loftin?

There is a 3 man team tonight. I don't want to give names right now. Yes keep them in your prayers.

There is a 3 man team tonight. I don't want to give names right now. Yes keep them in your prayers.

I will say a prayer for them.

Gimme a calll Walter. [MOD EDIT- contact info removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, prayers offered here as well.

Lots of prayers going out for the team. And thinking of the cave diving community as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom