According to Confusion...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From my son:

A man goes to a pet store. He tells an employee that he wants a pet that can do almost everything.

The employee says, "How about a dog?"

The man replies, "No way, not a dog."

The employee says, "How about a cat?"

The man replies, "I don't want a cat."

The employee says, "How about a centipede?"

So the man says, "OK," and he gets a centipede. He takes it home. He wants to see if it can really do almost anything, so he tells the centipede to clean everything in the kitchen. His kitchen is very dirty, so it's a very hard job. The man then goes to watch some TV.

He comes out about ten minutes later to find that the centipede had cleaned everything in the kitchen and it was sparkling clean.

He wants to do another test, though. He tells the centipede to clean everything in the house. The house is very dirty, so it's another hard job. The centipede starts working, and the man then goes to watch some TV.

He comes out about ten minutes later to find that the entire house is completely clean. He decides that the centipede really can do almost everything. Then he tells the centipede to go get the daily newspaper. The man then goes to watch some more TV.

The man waits for about an hour, but the centipede is still not back. Finally, the man goes outside to see what's taking so long. He sees the centipede just walking out of the door. The man asks the centipede, "Why did you just walk out? I thought I sent you outside an hour ago."

The centipede replies, "I was just tying my shoes."

A chicken and an egg are in bed together, each smoking a cigarette.

One looks to the other and says "well, that setles that".

~Marlinspike

What's the difference between God and an airline pilot????

God knows he's not a pilot!

(ok, ok- It's funny if you work where I do!)

Kristey:tease:

Back
Top Bottom