Achilles SPD-4FL Floorboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klauricella

Contributor
Reaction score
I just purchased an older Achilles inflatable and pulled out the wooden floorboards to repair a small leak. And the genius that I am didn't pay attention when I removed them. At the transom there is a cleat attached and there is a cleat on the rear most floor board. How do these go together, does the floorboard rest on the transom cleat?

Thanks
Kevin

I've got an achilles with aluminum floorboards. On mine , the aft floorboard goes under the transom.

I cannot swear it since it has been many years since i sold my Achilles but I think that floor system goes under the transom tab.

N

I've had two Achilles with aluminum floors and they fit under the transom cleat. Is the cleat on the rear floorboard right at the rear edge, or can the floorboard fit under the cleat? Could that rear board fit the other way around, so that the cleat is part of the joint with the next board forward?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom