Active Divers over the age of 50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are a couple in our late 60s, diving around 50 times a year in warm water. We have been diving since the early 2000s and have two liveaboard trips and several resort dives planned for next year. Our doctor supports us and provides fit to dive letters when needed. We have no plans to stop diving as long as we are healthy and feel okay.
My congratulations to you folks, keep it up.🙂

6 1/2 weeks away from my 68th birthday. Got certified 22 years ago and though I live in South Central PA so there’s really not good Diving close by, I try to get away to at least two dive vacations every year. Just did a week in Fort Lauderdale at the beginning of the month, and my next is a business trip to Aruba where I plan to dive three days while I’m there.

And of course, the Invasion to Bonaire in June, then going in September with a local dive group to Grand Cayman. This will be the most dive vacations I’ve had in one year ever! Hoping to continue this increased pace as long as I’m able, since my parental care obligations are now done.

See ya in Bonaire! Woot!

63 and I've been diving since '83. I still manage to get in over 100 non-training dives a year from warm water pretty fishies to a cold cave.
Wife is the same age but was certified a few years prior.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom