additional manuals for C5050z?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eab

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I recently purchased a C5050zoom, and am finding the basic manual to be a bit too basic. For instance, I'm interested in the white balance feature, but can't understand what a rectangle with sunbeams coming out of it could possibly mean.

Any place I can get some more detailed instructions?

Thanks tons. I'm feeling like a dunce and am hoping it's not time to pull out the old gray card!

Hi eab!
On the Camedia CD that was delivered with your camera you will find a full version instruction manual. If you would like the printed version just get in touch with Olympus - they will send it to you.

I have just purchased a manual on ebay -

http://www.scubaboard.com/t52651.html

Nice reading.

You can check the manual on the CD, if it's not enough you can always go for the other one too.

Aloha,
Lisa

Thanks tons Lisa. I did see that 12 MB file, but thought it was info on playing around with the pictures. I'll check it out.

I'll also check ebay. Thanks for the link.

eab:
Thanks tons Lisa. I did see that 12 MB file, but thought it was info on playing around with the pictures. I'll check it out.

I'll also check ebay. Thanks for the link.

If I'm not mistaken, the CD has everything the Manual on e-bay has. As far as what I was told. Good Viz, George

I took my C5050 CD to OfficeMax and they printed and bound the entire manual for me for about $20-$25.

I just haven't mastered the ability to read manuals on the computer. I'll try printing out the pdf on the CD for starters, and then see where I'm at.

Thanks for all the suggestions and tips!

eab:
I just haven't mastered the ability to read manuals on the computer. I'll try printing out the pdf on the CD for starters, and then see where I'm at.

Thanks for all the suggestions and tips!

Take a peek at the useful links doc at the top of the Oly corner. There is some good stuff in there - like recommended settings, tops on selecting a strobe, how to manage backscatter and all kinds of other nifty stuff.

K

10X:
I took my C5050 CD to OfficeMax and they printed and bound the entire manual for me for about $20-$25.
That was great, hope it makes it easier for you. Good Viz, George.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom