Adjustable Harness System Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawk1278

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I already own a Golem Gear backplate/wing/harness setup and have dove with it several times. I am interested in something that's adjustable and came across the adjustable harness system offered by Golem Gear. Do you guys have anymore pictures and information on the item I listed below (close ups, different angles maybe)?

Golem Gear, Inc. - The Adjustable Harness System

Thank you!

It looks interesting, especially since reduced mobility from a recent arm fracture is giving me problems with my one-piece Hog harness. My favorite high-angle rescue harness uses those same buckles, and yes, I've used it for helicopter rappels. The downside seems to be that I'd have to at least partially remove my back-up lights to use it, or am I missing something?

If anyone knows of another retailer with this harness in stock, I'd like to buy one.

The harness arrived and is installed, looks very solid, hard to imagine those SS buckles failing. I'll be giving it try tomorrow. I'm told for the boat we're renting, we'll have to remove our gear in the water, since the ladder won't handle doubles. More to follow.

Harness works well, easy to doff in the water. I'm hoping after the webbing softens up a little it will be easier to adjust in place. It's not DIR, but if you need a harness with a break in the webbing, this is the one to get.

You can find a softer webbing at McMaster or elsewhere, if needed.
The bottom portions are just webbing with no buckles so it is easily swapped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom