Advice on doing my DiveMaster on Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are asking a very common question Craley. I too was looking for a place to go pro with my diving and have made up my mind after dealing with some of the really good people on this site. Let me just say the people I have done most dealing with have both posted in this thread, and I would definitely recommend you PM Arizona for some advice. Or you can PM me and I will offer the same advice....or you could just PM Limbo and skip the middle men.

-Dave

Koh Tao is a small place.

Hop on a boat and check out the schools in person it will only take a few days,The people doing the course already are always great to ask for the real rundown on how things are.

The guys who have responded already are good chaps ands known for doing a professional job with pride.I just wish they would shout the beers a bit more often.:D

Koh Tao is a great place to do your first pro level course loads of training going on, good conditions (normally ) and a great social scene.

Enjoy your new lifestyle watch out for sand in your keyboard at your new Office....:

shelli:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom