Advice please from PADI instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm in the UK having recently returned from Egypt where I worked as a Divemaster.

I'm looking a long way down the road here but after becoming an instructor (my next step) I hope to set up something with local health centres where I will be teaching diving and taking tours to places like Egypt for diving holidays.

I wondered if anyone out there might have some advice on the logistics of such a plan, or some problems you may have personally encountered. Also, if anyone is interested in doing the same elsewhere, in the hope we may be able to offer advice to each other.

thanks
Matt

This is my first post so excuse me if it's innappropriate. Congratulations on a very helpful site though!

Not alot of help as i have no idea, but your going to want serious insurance, and public liability for anything like that. Its a small thing but gets overlooked.

Where in UK you from?

Back
Top Bottom