Aeris Atmos LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoachSteve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was looking today at BCs and found this one to be of some interest to me. It is back inflate, but called hybrid because it actually will inflate the sides as well at the surface. does anyone know anything about this model, or any reviews? I have found a few, but nothing really to sink my mind into. I purchased the Akona 3mm Quantum Stretch Wetsuit today. got last years model for a 25 dollar discount since it was last year model, but it fit great. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give on this BC.

OR would you recommend anything that is better in about the same or less expensive price range?

I have this BC and really like it. It fits me well and am able to achieve good trim with it. The side air pockets are supposed to prevent you from being pushed in a face-down position at the surface. No complaints here.

If you search the BC forum, you can find other reviews as well.

i dive that same bc. its a great bc for the money, but it is kinda hard to get perfectly trimmed in it. i can get very close, but just not quite lol. id recommend it though, especially if you get it for a steal.

I have an Atmos XT (check out the independent reviews!) , I'm not sure if Aeris still makes these or if the LX replaced the XT.... anyway, The XT is also a hybrid and is my absolute favorite bc when not diving a bp/wing. I have met several other divers that also rave about their XT's . The hybrid concept worked great for me - very good surface attitude, excellent bouyancy and trim, superb inflate/deflate capability.

Back
Top Bottom