Aeris customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moparmandjh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wasn't sure where to post this so if it needs moved please do so.
I have an Aeris Atmos II dive computer that I purchased second hand. I was having problems downloading my dives so I emailed Aeris last night. A rep just called me to make sure my issues were straightened out, I have never had a company call me, always emailed back a few days later if at all. I am definitely sold on their customer service.
Doc

I need to contact Aeris regarding a BCD. Do you have a phone number for them? I'll let you know if I have the same luck regarding an issue with a BCD problem.

This is the number the rep called me from, 510-562-0500. It is a California number, not some generic overseas service center. His name was Eric but I would bet the number has multiple lines and many people answer.

I have had good customer service with Aeris as well. If it comes down to products that are equal quality, I'll chose Aeris because of their customer service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom