Aeris Elite Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclone3565

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is an odd one, it has happened before, but I chalked it off and forgot about it.

Went diving about three weeks ago at CSSP and upon downloading had no issues. All dates and times were correct.

Now, last week, went to Cozumel and upon returning back after 7 days of wonderful diving I uploaded the data and the dates begin on Janury 17, 2003 (it was March 18, 2009) and the clock on the computer is off by 15 hours and some odd minutes. So now I have to manally update each entry to correct the time, thank god I had my Citizen watch on that recorded each dive as well. My wife's computer has never had an issue.

The computers are about 4 years old and have new batteries. They were purchased from a licensed Dive Shop in Fort Worth, but unfortunately it is out of business now.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. It happen sporatically, I wish there was rime or reason. By the way, the batteries were not changed any time to cause this. Just like the last time, it just happens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom