Aeris Elite T3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have an extra computer and it is for sale. Used, but excellent condition Aeris Elite T3 with box, all instructions and papers, lens guard, download cable and transmitter.

I would like to get $520.00 including shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. I will ship elsewhere, but will ask you to help with shipping costs.

Will sell computer without cable and transmitter....$295.00

Will sell computer with cable but without transmitter for $330.00

Will sell computer with transmitter but without cable for $485.00

Transmitter and download cable not for sale separately unless computer sells without these first.

Note: The computer wrist strap has been trimmed slightly. If you have large wrists and wear a drysuit, you might need to get a new strap.

Attachments

• T3-4.JPG
    T3-4.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 182
I will take the transmitter if the computer goes first

joe (rep from oceanic as well) said he likes this better than the oceanic VT3 ... i didn't hear the actual reason why as i was heading into the water as he spoke to a customer but i thought that was an interesting thought. i thought they were the same.

Since some folks have asked, I still have this computer and am not using it at the moment so I will still sell it for $520.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. If you live elsewhere, you would need to pay the extra shipping.

I will sell the computer, cable, instructions, software, box, etc. for $300.00 shipped in the lower 48.

I do not want to sell the transmitter alone.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Computer is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom