Aeris Ion Reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacoRocco6

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, seriously considering purchasing the Aeris Ion right now since they're shipping the Aeris A1 Octo for free on most sites. For just $350, it's a steal. Any thoughts?

I've been considering the same AT 400 ION DVT or Oeanic Delta, but I have read that DVT makes a pinging sound underwater...not sure if this is true....

I bought that one with the blue ring and I have not been disappointed. They didnt have any specials when I bought mine a year ago. I have not had any problems at all so far. I paid about 400 for the regulator and 75 A1. 350 is a really good deal in my opinion! I have not noticed a pinging sound from mine. It may be faint for have something to do with fresh water vs salt water. Not sure but I will let yall know if I hear it.

Last edited:
Mine occasionally makes a little noise underwater that's hard to describe. It's like a rattling/honking noise.

Leisure Pro has the ION with the 400 DVT and 2nd stage swivel for 249.00
The rattling honking noise is probably the diaphragm.
I have one with 30 dives on it and have never had a problem.

I've been considering the same AT 400 ION DVT or Oeanic Delta, but I have read that DVT makes a pinging sound underwater...not sure if this is true....

No "pining" sound on my DVT oceanic CDX-5 :wink:

Back
Top Bottom