Aeris XR2 dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikwho

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
I am selling my Aeris XR-2 dive computer. I used it as a backup to my console mounted Suunto. It has been on less than 20 dives. Its in perfect condition. It can mount in your gauge console or used with the wrist stap that I am including. The wrist strap that I am including is a bit older than the computer, but is in good condition, with no damage. I am asking $200 Shipped in the US. Will ship outside US for actual shipping costs.

Thanks,
Nik
Feel free to PM here(although I don't check PM's as often as email)
Or email at nikwho@hotmail.com
Or call at 928-707-3910

My wrist mount for the computer is a little bulkier than the one listed here:
Amazon.com: Aeris XR-2 Computer Console, Wrist only: Sports & Outdoors

OK, I dug out my camera and took some better pictures. Oh, how the years fly by! I thought that the computer was just a couple of years old, however, it was built in 2006. It has seen very little use though and is in wonderful shape. More pics:

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

---------- Post Merged on October 9th, 2012 at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 8th, 2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

$200 Shipped OBO

---------- Post Merged on October 9th, 2012 at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 8th, 2012 at 08:06 PM ----------

Also the owners manual will come with it.

Last edited:
Per the classifieds rules, I wanted to add that accepted payment methods would be cash, USPS Money Order or Palpal payment as a gift.

Price is O.B.O. as I would like to get this to someone that will get it wet more than I.

Works great. I can hear the alarms well underwater(I tend to ascend faster than my computers think I should at times). Its actually a very good reminder to slow my ascent! When I learned to dive I was told simply to ascend slower than my bubbles. This computer yells at you if you keep up with your bubbles!

Thanks for looking!

Nik

Back
Top Bottom