Affordable, durable 3mm Full wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Landlocked123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lookng for recomendations on a 3mil (full) wetsuite for Caribban diving. Good bang for the buck… suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

I have a Cressi full 3mm that I picked up at one of the scuba walmarts in Key Largo for less than $150. It has held up a couple of years on tropical dives when I want something more than a shorty.

The Scubapro Profile 3mm Steamer fits your needs.

Landlocked. We like our Bare 3/2 but my experience its more about the fit then the brand and for that you just have to try them on. If you are shopping online, some of the sites give free shipping and return on wetsuits. Review the charts, order several, then keep the one you like.

Because the Caribbean has warm temperatures, we recommend using the short wetsuits. However if you are looking for a good 3mm wetsuit, the men’s and women’s 3mm full suit is ideal. The fabric is neoprene and has reinforced rubber kneepads for extra comfort. All of our wetsuits are discounted right now and apply for the free shipping on orders over $29.

Three replies and two ads...

The more affordable it is, the less durable it needs to be

I bought the Neosport 3/2 full wetsuit from amazon.com for less than $100.

I was excessively warm in 82 F water.

Size chart is decent for your torso, but the arms and legs run long (unless, of course, I have unusually short legs and arms :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom