affordable strobe????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently contacted Sealife, and they told me that the SL960D is intended to work with all digital cameras, so I can't help but wonder why it wouldn't with yours. Do you know for a fact? I'd like to know before I buy one myself.

The 960D should work with just about anything that flashes.

Has anyone used the Heinrichs-Weikamp digital adapter? It would allow you to plug in a regular Nikonos 5-pin cord, or Sea & Sea 4-pin cord. Reef carries the adapter for about $130. I will be headed to the Red Sea next week. I plan on doing a review of the adapter. Topside tests show it gives very good exposures.

The 960D should work with just about anything that flashes.

Has anyone used the Heinrichs-Weikamp digital adapter? It would allow you to plug in a regular Nikonos 5-pin cord, or Sea & Sea 4-pin cord. Reef carries the adapter for about $130. I will be headed to the Red Sea next week. I plan on doing a review of the adapter. Topside tests show it gives very good exposures.
I've ordered a YS-60 and am odering a HW DA to make it work with my coolpix P4. I haven't recieved either one yet, but in an email Matthias Heinrichs assured me that the set up would work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom