After pregnancy......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably because there isn't one. No one can say for sure what the effect of becomming pregnant would be on you. Whether or not you would survive it.

A survivor of HUS at 3... thats saying something. Abby I hope you don't mind a really quick explaination of what HUS is.....

HUS or Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome is a illness brought on by contaminated food or water. Most Commonly by E.Coli O157H7. This is why you should cook all ground beef products to a safe temp (155*F) and wash all fresh vegetables and wash hands after handling raw meats.

Ok I'm done

Tom

Ya know Joewr, if you stick that lower lip out any more (sulking and pouting) a big bad man-eating shark might come along and bite it off

haha

You should know by now I take everyone seriously, even when I do have that [red]RED[/red] pen in hand following you around everywhere.

:tease:

And I promise to behave myself. I think............

But, Scubababy, I will check in on you just to make sure you are okay--remember we have a date in March: you are going to sell Barbara and me T-Shirts!

Joewr(up and about and smiling)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom