Aftermarket Dry suit Pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a link to the Halcyon site. If you look at the left column, they have step by step instructions on installing a pocket. Hope that helps.

Halcyon

Cool!! Thanks alot SCORE ResQ.
:wink:

taat2d once bubbled...
Thanx for the link lal. What are shock cord loops? Is that premade holes to tie on bungee so you can clip off to?

Yes the fifthd pockets have grommets on the bottom to drain water and two grommets at top for your bungee loops to use your bolt snaps to clip your gooodies off.They are very well built pockets.

If you glue on the pockets use the link for the halcyon install.Also pm me before you do it and ill give you a few additional tips on using the E6000 glue.

When i get my drysuit back i can send you some pics if you want.It should be back in the next few weeks....keeping my fingers crossed :D

Ok thatnx alot lal. I'm still patiently waiting for my suit....

"Yes the fifthd pockets have grommets on the bottom to drain water and two grommets at top for your bungee loops to use your bolt snaps to clip your gooodies off."

What goodies would that be? And if you tie them off, HOW do you gte them OUT away from the pockets to USE these goodies?"

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
"Yes the fifthd pockets have grommets on the bottom to drain water and two grommets at top for your bungee loops to use your bolt snaps to clip your gooodies off."

What goodies would that be? And if you tie them off, HOW do you gte them OUT away from the pockets to USE these goodies?"

You clip things like an extra mask, shears, wet notes, surface marker, spool ,extra double ended bolt snaps, etc using double ended bolt snaps t oclip your gear off to the bungee loop.

Heres some pics of what im talking about
http://www.wkpp.org/articles/Gear/equip_moreimages_2.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom