Air Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I can tell you is it's nice to know exactly where your stuff is when the airline is claiming they don't know. They aren't foolproof but you can't rely on airline bag tracking apps at all.

The new Air Tag suppositories are a life changer. My wife hasn't lost me at Macy's in years.
Sounds like a crappy solution.

Swiss International has had baggage tracking for a couple of years and we have found it quite seamless om trips to Hurghada. But being of the belt and suspenders disposition when it comes to luggage, we have felt the added benefit of the air tags was well worth the price. And I think that the prevalence of air tags is forcing some carriers - at least those that care about their brand - to do a better job getting bags to their destination at the same time as the passengers.

The new Air Tag suppositories are a life changer. My wife hasn't lost me at Macy's in years.
iPhone suppositories are even better. Then tell her to use the "Find my A$$hole" app.

I once shipped a package FedEx that was super rush. Work said spare no expense, fastest possible, drop it off straight at the FedEx hub. When I dropped it off they stuck on electronic tracking right to the box. Their own version of an airtag

Its fine except for that stupid sound it makes every time I stand up.
I’d guess is looks like this:

IMG_1243.jpeg

This kind of leads to my question. Has anyone had an experience of knowing before takeoff that your bags weren’t in the plane, and were you able to take some type of action before the plane left?
My husband and I were waiting to board a flight and realized that our bags weren't on the plane after checking the airline app. Because our layover was longer than 8 hours, they didn't put them on the plane-- we were supposed to recheck them. We hurried over to the desk, and the airline employee called down to baggage and had them rushed to the plane. They were put on with about 15 minutes to spare.

Back
Top Bottom