Airfills on a Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divereh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
How come Colt Creek is the only one around that does Nitrox and airfills on a Sunday?

Colt Noun

A young male horse.
A youthful or inexperienced person; a novice.

Creek Noun

A small stream, often shallow or intermittent tributary to a river.

:mean:

divereh once bubbled...
How come Colt Creek is the only one around that does Nitrox and airfills on a Sunday?

You Don't get around much do you divereh

I know of at least 10 shops in Ontario that do both.

"KeyserSoze" Very Nice I like your style

cough cough Jimmy B spitting out the troller's leader

Dude get a life there's lots of fine operations in Ontario that provide air, nitrox and trimix fills on the Sabbath, some that even meet pufferfish's standard.

JB

Boogie711 once bubbled...
Check this out:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28675

Please go away and pollute someone elses board. The only thing I can figure is that someone really hates Colt Creek diving because this is the worse spam ID I've seen.

Boogie,
I don't think he hates Colt Creek Diving, if you look at his profile it says that he's a shop owner. Could it be maybe that he IS Colt Creek Diving and this is his idea of a shameless plug for his shop. :hmmm:
Coyote

Boogie711 once bubbled...
Check this out:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28675

Please go away and pollute someone elses board. The only thing I can figure is that someone really hates Colt Creek diving because this is the worse spam ID I've seen.

Boogie I don't know if this troll and blantant attempt at advertising is the worst. I think you have seen worse a few weeks back from another shop owner who frequents this board :mean:

Listen Divereh instead of inciting the masses here to riot again, why not tell us some useful information about your air testing program. You told us you test quarterly and you have a hyperfilter which is great. This is the type of information informed divers in Ontario in the 21st century want to hear. Now tell us who is doing those quarterly certifications. You have people from all over the province here reading this thread so please tell us it is an accredited lab and join the 'AA' team (accredited air). This would be the kind of genuine information we would like to hear and the type of advertising most would find acceptable as a plug for your shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom